So......
The 14 hour flight wasn't too bad and I made it here safely. My dad was waiting for me at the airport with a driver who we found napping on a bench. Jason, if we could only rent a car here, we'd be in heaven!!! I'll have to work on getting my international drivers license for the next trip.
We saw the Red Fort this morning and did a little shopping in the afternoon (yes!!), before taking the train to Agra. Nini, I saw my first cockroach on the train and tried to take a picture for you, but am still learning how to use my camera and it got away. No luck reading the manual on the plane, but I have managed to learn how to turn it off (much better off than I was three days ago when I had resorted to taking the battery out).
For once people don't think I am Spanish! The smells, sights and sounds are all amazing! So far so good........

6 Comments:
Yaya, glad you got there safely! The continent of North america is suddenly one less beautiful person without you :( Maybe that makes me prettier though... :) I will keep you updated on the happenings of Brittney and Kevin, don't worry.
Miss u already - glad to see you are there safely! Figure out the camera quick! ~Kim & Tyler
Go Domihaider! Missed you in SoCal. Had to dominate without you. Still no decision on the job front, will keep you posted. Be awesome!
You are AWESOME! Figure out that damn camera because I need visuals. (Not a strong reader) And when everything is said and done, I think you should land in LA. Just a thought Yaya.
Andrew
A-Dawg,
Glad to hear you are safe and sound, naturally. I'm holding down this side of insanity without you but will definitely miss you when I'm DOMINATING New York next week!
As PVD said, "This is the time of our lives!"
A - oh man, I just had some rental car issues of my own :-) Get that license! Nice work updating your blog - you're really figuring it out. Now, if you can get a handle on that camera....
Post a Comment
<< Home