Sun, Sea, Yoga, Mountains & More

This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!

About Me

Name: Alia Haider
Location: New York, New York, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Hampi
  • inside the inferno....
  • inside the inferno....
  • Inferno on wheels
  • Hampi
  • thank god someone emailed me a photo of David's ca...
  • Purple Valley
  • Goa
  • My tailor

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hampi-Lotus Mahal

Notice how there are no people around? Yes, great planning on my part. It is pretty much the end of the tourist season because of the blazing heat. On one hand you more or less get the whole place to your self at the cost of heat stroke.

posted by Alia Haider @ 5:41 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home