This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!
My friend sent this to me. She took it earlier in the week. the view is supposed to be great.....contrast it to the photo on the right. Race day-----rain and you could barely see 20 meters in front of you....endless hills!
Like Boz, the fam & friends are wondering.... what is going to keep Yo happy, fulfilled, interested when she FINALLY makes her way back to the States! It will all no doubt feel a little blah! but of course, mother knows better... Ms Yaya always has a way to spice everything up! And how! And many of you reading the famous blog do know what I mean, right Andy?! Secret trips and NY, here we come! She will be fine, after a little adjusting... we hope!
2 Comments:
Alia, great to see you high in the himalayas. your stories are calling me there.
Can you honestly go back to office life after all this?
Boz
Like Boz, the fam & friends are wondering.... what is going to keep Yo happy, fulfilled, interested when she FINALLY makes her way back to the States! It will all no doubt feel a little blah! but of course, mother knows better... Ms Yaya always has a way to spice everything up! And how! And many of you reading the famous blog do know what I mean, right Andy?! Secret trips and NY, here we come! She will be fine, after a little adjusting... we hope!
Post a Comment
<< Home