Sun, Sea, Yoga, Mountains & More

This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!

About Me

Name: Alia Haider
Location: New York, New York, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Morning view from our tent....Naltar Valley
  • Trekking Naltar Valley & KKH
  • Hitchhiking
  • More faces of Northern Pakistan-2 beauties
  • Pakistan
  • Pakistan
  • R&R
  • Pakistan
  • Pakistan
  • Pakistan-still in the North

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Trekking.....Pakora Pass....4900 meters

I had to take the photo myself since I got in an arguement with my guide. He took me through earthquake zones and we trekked a glacier.....sans cramp-ons! I thought I really was going to die....thanks Altaf!

posted by Alia Haider @ 1:15 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home