
Tyler and Kim, here’s a monkey photo for you. I hope the bike doesn’t stir up too many bad memories. I didn’t wait around long enough to see if he could pedal away.
I managed to find an internet café that has a CD rom for my photos and actually can upload some pictures every once in a while. It still takes 20 to 30 minutes per photo, so for everyone who is anxious for more photos, patience! Please! There are more internet cafes here than Starbucks in New York, so I am hopeful that one day I’ll find the secret hidden high speed connection and be able to upload all 500+ photos in minutes! I’ll keep on dreaming. Until then, please be happy with the occasional photo and updates. It is hard to sit in front of a computer for more than 30 minutes. I really don’t know how I managed to do if hours on end…. day after day…….week after week. For some reason, after I uploaded the photo of the 2 cows, every time I would try to post another picture (even after logging out twice), the damn cows would reappear. I still have been trying to figure out why Hindus think cows are sacred……..
Inga asked me if I miss anything; yes, fresh raw vegetables. They recommend eating only cooked vegetables because of the water used to irrigate the fields. I have become more daring and now eat some fresh veggies (sorry dad!), but would die for a huge fresh salad! All the endless vegetables stands are such a tease!
I apologize for any and all grammatical and spelling errors, mostly to my mother. Writing has never been my forte. My sister would be proud of me; I finished a book (the whole thing, all 324 pages) during my first week here and I didn’t have any pictures! Nini, to answer your question; no, nobody in India was talking about President Bush’s state of the union address and his mention of India, sorry to disappoint you.

1 Comments:
Do they have any sacred cheeseburgers? Mmmmmm sacred cheeseburgers aahaahahahaahah (me drooling) Yummy!
Dominate.
Post a Comment
<< Home