This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!
superstar - love it ! tell those biatches i will be over to get my cricket bats and that i mean f-ing business ! those photos are unreal like postcards - you keep going girl ! my new fav photo is the older mahareeji waving the pakistan flag - he's the man. remember 'we come alone and leave alone it is the time we share together that makes life'. peter
1 Comments:
superstar - love it ! tell those biatches i will be over to get my cricket bats and that i mean f-ing business !
those photos are unreal like postcards - you keep going girl ! my new fav photo is the older mahareeji waving the pakistan flag - he's the man. remember 'we come alone and leave alone it is the time we share together that makes life'. peter
Post a Comment
<< Home