This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!
View my complete profile
posted by Alia Haider @ 12:18 AM
You let someone else drive? You've changed Yaya. Great pictures! And awesome stories. I'm buying the book for sure.
Oh, its Andrew by the way. Not Anonymous. Who is that anyway?
wait a second, i've seen this picture before!!!!! it was the Charlie's Angels!!!!!!!! where's your helmet miss?!?!? Jay
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
You let someone else drive? You've changed Yaya. Great pictures! And awesome stories. I'm buying the book for sure.
Oh, its Andrew by the way. Not Anonymous. Who is that anyway?
wait a second, i've seen this picture before!!!!! it was the Charlie's Angels!!!!!!!! where's your helmet miss?!?!?
Jay
Post a Comment
<< Home