This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!
Thanks Pe-tah, glad to see that you are 43 and you'll neva grow up! I love you. I've been collecting lots of cricket bats for you along the way and giving your email and digits out to the local beer companies. I am going to the home land soon......have you framed my diploma yet? your paki princess
1 Comments:
Thanks Pe-tah, glad to see that you are 43 and you'll neva grow up! I love you. I've been collecting lots of cricket bats for you along the way and giving your email and digits out to the local beer companies. I am going to the home land soon......have you framed my diploma yet? your paki princess
Post a Comment
<< Home