Sun, Sea, Yoga, Mountains & More

This will be my grandest technological undertaking to date. While I'm gone, I'll try upload pictures and keep everyone updated as to my whereabouts...... I can't promise too much!

About Me

Name: Alia Haider
Location: New York, New York, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Peter, this photo is for you. that's all I can say...
  • I left Amritsar and headed back to Delhi before ca...
  • Road side dentures anyone?
  • Amritsar
  • Saying goodbye........
  • Lahore-VIP style
  • Border Bravado
  • Pakistan via motorcycle.....
  • I left my kite and jappa beads in Amritsar and wen...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 14, 2006

Tara, Anne and I on our last night. We ditched buffet health food and went to a really nice local fancy restaurant so we could drink wine and smoke cigarettes (no, I don't smoke, but Tara does). The three of us had a blast together over the past 2 weeks and are planning on meeting up again this summer. Tara lives in Switzerland and her brother owns an airline. As long as we can make it to Geneva, we can fly for free. I'll be on the Trans Siberian railway back from Asia. "See you in September Girls!!!!!!!!"

posted by Alia Haider @ 6:36 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home